Welcome to the Coronavirus Hub!
This is the one-stop shop for all Age UK communications and resources related to COVID-19. We’ll be updating this page daily, so please check back regularly or subscribe for updates using the box on the right.
Scroll down to see the latest updates, FAQ documents, and our post archive.
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, please email the Age UK COVID-19 Enquiry Line: COVID-19EnquiryLine@ageuk.org.uk
- Help inform the National Institute for Health and Social Care Research Innovation ObservatoryThe National Institute for Health and Social Care Research Innovation Observatory is currently seeking views about areas … Continue reading “Help inform the National Institute for Health and Social Care Research Innovation Observatory”
- Chairs and Governance Roundup – September 2022This Chairs and Governance Roundup is a collection of recent resources, news, and upcoming events for Board Members of local Age UKs.
- Influencing Conference – Getting through a difficult winter | 12 October | Speaker Reveal!Find out the speakers for this year’s Influencing Conference! The event is open to all Staff, volunteers and trustees from across the Age UK Network.
- October 2022 Finance Network Meeting – “The Importance of Good Financial Governance”The next Finance Network Meeting will take place on Wednesday 26th October from 11:00 to 12:30 and will focus on the topic “The Importance of Good Financial Governance”.
- Webinar on 27 October – join us as we share lessons from 10 years of holistic advice projectsLearning is a key part of our culture at Age UK and we use it … Continue reading “Webinar on 27 October – join us as we share lessons from 10 years of holistic advice projects”
- Cost of Living – Enquiry CodesWe have received a lot of feedback from local Age UKs on cost-of-living issues, including how … Continue reading “Cost of Living – Enquiry Codes“
The Partner Insight Hub has all the latest information on the fortnightly Brand Partner assessments. View all the data reports from the fortnightly assessments, get the link to the latest assessment, and view the timetable.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Age UK is sending a weekly email to all MPs explaining how they can help during the crisis, providing information to share with constituents, and giving updates on Age UK’s work during this critical time.
The Health Influencing Team has produced a set of information and resources on the Covid-19 vaccine. We will be updating this document as we learn more, so please check back regularly for updates.
A briefing document for brand partners to circulate internally. Check back regularly for the updated version!
Keep track of Age UK’s position on a range of issues related to the coronavirus pandemic with the latest media briefings.
Our weekly Crisis Heroes email is a round up of some of the amazing work from across the Age UK network.
Posts by Category
Take a look the latest posts on the Coronavirus Hub – just click on a category below!
Official Guidance and Other Sources
Misinformation is growing, so we encourage you to refer to official advice from the Government, the NHS and other authoritative sources.
Age UK Coronavirus Enquiry Line
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, please email the Age UK Covid-19 Enquiry Line: Covid-19EnquiryLine@ageuk.org.uk