Welcome to the Coronavirus Hub!
This is the one-stop shop for all Age UK communications and resources related to COVID-19. We’ll be updating this page daily, so please check back regularly or subscribe for updates using the box on the right.
Scroll down to see the latest updates, FAQ documents, and our post archive.
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, please email the Age UK COVID-19 Enquiry Line: COVID-19EnquiryLine@ageuk.org.uk
- Age UK Network News Roundup – 27/05/22Take a look at the latest weekly roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.
- Dementia MCST Programme – Final round of funding now open!A reminder that applications for the final round of funding for the Dementia Maintenance Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (MCST) Programme are open! Find out full details below.
- It Doesn’t Add Up – Urgent New Age UK Report on The Cost Of LivingAge UK’s Campaigns Team have published an urgent new report “It’s Doesn’t Add Up” all about the cost of living crisis. Find out how you can spread the word below.
- Upcoming Event: Updates from our Loneliness Community of Interest Book your place at the upcoming update event from the Age UK Network’s Loneliness Community of Interest. The event will be held on Wednesday 8th June, 10.00 – 11.30.
- A Guide to the Brand Partner Portal Week 3 – The Website Integration FunctionWeek 3 of our six-part series “Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About the Brand Partner Portal” takes us through the Website Integration function.
- Funding Bulletin #22– Updates on Public, Corporate, Trusts and Public Sector Funding | May 2022The latest fundraising bulletin is now available for you to view below.
The Partner Insight Hub has all the latest information on the fortnightly Brand Partner assessments. View all the data reports from the fortnightly assessments, get the link to the latest assessment, and view the timetable.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Age UK is sending a weekly email to all MPs explaining how they can help during the crisis, providing information to share with constituents, and giving updates on Age UK’s work during this critical time.
The Health Influencing Team has produced a set of information and resources on the Covid-19 vaccine. We will be updating this document as we learn more, so please check back regularly for updates.
A briefing document for brand partners to circulate internally. Check back regularly for the updated version!
Keep track of Age UK’s position on a range of issues related to the coronavirus pandemic with the latest media briefings.
Our weekly Crisis Heroes email is a round up of some of the amazing work from across the Age UK network.
Posts by Category
Take a look the latest posts on the Coronavirus Hub – just click on a category below!
Official Guidance and Other Sources
Misinformation is growing, so we encourage you to refer to official advice from the Government, the NHS and other authoritative sources.
Age UK Coronavirus Enquiry Line
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, please email the Age UK Covid-19 Enquiry Line: Covid-19EnquiryLine@ageuk.org.uk