Welcome to the Coronavirus Hub!
This is the one-stop shop for all Age UK communications and resources related to COVID-19. We’ll be updating this page daily, so please check back regularly or subscribe for updates using the box on the right.
Scroll down to see the latest updates, FAQ documents, and our post archive.
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, please email the Age UK COVID-19 Enquiry Line: COVID-19EnquiryLine@ageuk.org.uk
- NHS Development Programme – Latest Resources to Support Winter Pressures PlanningAccess the latest resources from the NHS Development programme, including webinars and guides covering key topics around winter pressures planning, procurement and funding.
- Age UK Campaigns Calendar – Winter 2023/24The latest Age UK Campaigns Calendar is now available for you to view and download! Find out about all planned campaigns activity until the end of January 2024.
- How the Age UK Network is supporting older people through the Cost of Living Response FundWe are pleased to share with you the latest data from the Cost of Living Response Fund activity. Thank you to all Partners who are involved and have shared this data with us. So far over 37,000 older people have been directly supported.
- Age UK reacts to the Autumn StatementSee how Age UK has responded to the Autumn Statement through statements from Charity Director Caroline Abrahams.
- Webinar: What we’ve learned from the Walking Football ProgrammeWith the Walking Football programme coming to a close, join our webinar to look back at the programme, including what we can learn from it for future physical activity programmes. Hear colleagues at Age UK Bradford & District; Age UK Buckinghamshire; and Age UK Stockport discuss their involvement in the programme.
- Join us to celebrate the Dementia MCST programme!Find out how you can celebrate the incredible work of Network Partners across the Dementia Maintenance Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (MCST) Programme at our upcoming webinar on Wednesday 7 February 2024.
The Partner Insight Hub has all the latest information on the fortnightly Brand Partner assessments. View all the data reports from the fortnightly assessments, get the link to the latest assessment, and view the timetable.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Age UK is sending a weekly email to all MPs explaining how they can help during the crisis, providing information to share with constituents, and giving updates on Age UK’s work during this critical time.
The Health Influencing Team has produced a set of information and resources on the Covid-19 vaccine. We will be updating this document as we learn more, so please check back regularly for updates.
A briefing document for brand partners to circulate internally. Check back regularly for the updated version!
Keep track of Age UK’s position on a range of issues related to the coronavirus pandemic with the latest media briefings.
Our weekly Crisis Heroes email is a round up of some of the amazing work from across the Age UK network.
Posts by Category
Take a look the latest posts on the Coronavirus Hub – just click on a category below!
Official Guidance and Other Sources
Misinformation is growing, so we encourage you to refer to official advice from the Government, the NHS and other authoritative sources.
Age UK Coronavirus Enquiry Line
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, please email the Age UK Covid-19 Enquiry Line: Covid-19EnquiryLine@ageuk.org.uk