We have now been working in partnership to deliver the Warm Homes Programme for over 11 years! To celebrate this, we are aiming to showcase stories from across the Age UK Network to demonstrate the impact that the programme has had, and we would be grateful for your help to do so.
Do you know someone who has benefited from the Warm Homes Programme and would be willing to share their story on camera? And are you as a local partner interested in being involved to highlight the incredible work you have done to bring this programme to life?
We want to celebrate not only the impact that the Warm Homes Programme has had on older people but also to highlight our long-standing partnership with e.on. Our aim is to share the stories with our corporate funders to demonstrate the incredible success of the programme and the impact it has on older people. We would also share the footage with you for your own use.
- We are hoping to film later this month but this can be flexible based upon your availability.
- We would like to co-ordinate one day of filming, this can either be at your Age UK/Cymru office or in the older person’s home depending on availability and individual preference.
- We would like to highlight the story of an older person who has received support either through a Home Energy Check or a Benefits Entitlement Check.
- We would also like to film someone from the Age UK/Cymru Partner to understand the impact of the programme in your community.
- We will of course be more than happy to share the footage with you for your own promotional use.
If you would like to get involved and showcase the incredible work you all do, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting Tayla Shirley at Tayla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if there is someone else in your organisation who would be interested in taking part, please feel free to pass this along and ask them to get in touch.
Applications now open for this year’s Warm Homes Programme
As you may have seen in our post earlier this week, the Warm Homes Programme is set to return this Autumn! Find out more here, including how to apply and details of an upcoming introductory webinar.