You can find all the latest I&A news relating to the coronavirus here. Read on to view the lastest briefing documents, useful resources, and the newest I&A posts from the Coronavirus Hub.
Check out the latest Coronavirus Special Editions of the Inform and Advise newsletter
View the full list of I&A resources and guidance on The Loop!
View the latest I&A briefings across a range of topics!
Monthly TASO Briefings
Health & Social Care
Benefits & Money
Housing & Energy
Covid-19 TASO Briefings
Hospital Discharge & Health Services
Housing & Energy
Access to Money
Right to Reside
COVID-19 I&A Resources
These resources are updated regularly, so check back often!
Take a look at the most recent posts from the I&A section of the Coronavirus Hub!
- Sources of support for local partners – refreshed for Spring/Summer 2021As we slowly emerge from lockdown, the Quality and Transformation team have updated their guide to the help and support available to local partners.
- Settled – a new signpost organisation for EU citizens wanting help to apply for Settled StatusSettled is a new charity who can offer advice and support to EU citizens who want to apply for Settled Status. Download their guidance and consent form here.
- Shielding guidance updatedThe guidance for people who are clinically extremely vulnerable has now been updated. The Department of Health and Social Care has also … Continue reading “Shielding guidance updated”
- Free e-learning modules available from E-Learning for HealthcareE-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH) is offering a wide range of over 400 free e-learning modules and these are all available to your organisation.
- Information and Resources on the Covid-19 Vaccine (Updated 05.03.21)The Health Influencing Team has produced a set of information and resources on the Covid-19 vaccine. We will be updating this document as we learn more, so please check back regularly for updates.
- Age UK Croydon secondment opportunityAge UK Croydon is offering a 3 month secondment opportunity to an experienced I&A supervisor.
- Updated Coronavirus enquiry codes now available on CharitylogWe’ve update the Coronavirus enquiry codes in Charitylog to help your organisation record the different requests coming in during the Covid-19 pandemic. … Continue reading “Updated Coronavirus enquiry codes now available on Charitylog”
- Age UK Winter Health Campaign PackA campaign pack for Age UK’s Winter Health Campaign is now available for you to download.
- Sources of support for local partnersWith another period of lockdown underway in England, the Quality and Transformation team have produced a guide detailing the help and support available to local partners.
- Updated guidance to the clinically extremely vulnerableIn line with the national restrictions that will come into force Thursday 5 November, the guidance for people who are clinically extremely vulnerable has been updated.