This Girl Can is a campaign to support women to get active or play sport in the way that’s right for them. The campaign is looking for instructors to lead their This Girl Can Classes, which are set up to support less active women to exercise in a judgement-free environment. If you would like to get involved, you can find out full details below.
This Girl Can are looking for instructors that are:
- Dedicated to making less active women feel welcome
- Able to create a supportive, non-judgemental class environment
- Ready to inspire more communities and get the nation healthier
The target audience for This Girl Can Classes is less active women. This includes women who may not have done group exercise before, may not be doing much exercise, or may not have exercised for years. This Girl Can research shows these women will likely have barriers to exercise, including fear of judgement.
As a This Girl Can classes Instructor…
You’ll craft a welcoming environment in which women will thrive.
You’ll be supported by a national campaign to get more women into This Girl Can Classes, as well as access to bespoke choreography, branded instructor clothing, and marketing resources to get your classes up and running.
What you need to be a This Girl Can Classes instructor:
- A Level 2 qualification in Exercise to Music/Group Training to Music, or accepted equivalent
- Experience in at least two of the following – yoga/Pilates, HIIT, dance fitness, box fitness
How to get started
If you would like to become a This Girl Can Instructor, the training costs £99.00 and occurs at a number of different sites across the country – Find out full details, including how to book your place, here.