Grey Matter Learning has been approved to deliver the new Skills for Care Leadership course called Leading Change Improving Care (LCIC). They will begin providing this course in the new year. Due to limited availability, providers can contact them for pre-registration now. If you are interested in the course, please click here to contact Grey Matter Learning, or read on for further information – including available funding for each learner.
About the Course
The learning programme is grounded in the reality of social care delivery. LCIC takes a practical look at how to implement change in order to address challenges and service needs in social care. Leaders will discover the tools and techniques needed to drive change and ultimately improve the quality of care delivered.
The programme is delivered through five interactive modules covering the objectives below:
- • Leading and managing the process of change within your team and organisation
- • Facilitating change sensitively and building resilience for change
- • Successful leadership skills and behaviours
- • Managing hard to reach colleagues and those resistant to change to improve the performance of teams
- • Coaching and development
- • Improving personal effectiveness and time management
You will be able to claim back £500 per learner on completion of Leading Change Improving Care through the Workforce Development Fund. The Grey Matter team can support you through the process.
If you are interested in doing this programme with a Skills for Care “Centre of Excellence” endorsed provider who has won multiple awards, including ‘Best Social Care Course Training Company 2021’, then please click here.