As the National Live Longer Better Revolution gathers pace, we are pleased to announce that registration is open for the next Live Longer Better webinar. Live Longer Better: ‘The Great Escape” will take place on Wednesday 7th July 10:00 – 11:30. Read on to find out more, or click here to book your place.
The first three events in the series raised awareness of Live Longer Better and promoted partnership working. They proved extremely popular, with over 680 delegates attending the events with cross sector representation including local authorities, Age UK, NHS, Care Homes, Leisure Trusts and various voluntary and community sector partners. Feedback given by delegates confirmed that the events met their expectations.
We are now very pleased to announce our next national event: ‘Live Longer Better: The Great Escape’ on Wednesday 7th July at 10.00 – 11.30am.
- Sir Muir Gray – Live Longer Better: The Great Escape
- An update from Age UK on their latest research which highlights ‘The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on older people: one year on’
- Insight around effective strength messaging for inactive and fairly active people living with long-term conditions
- How the EFL Trust are supporting older people through the development of Community Hubs
- Enhancing physical, mental and emotional wellbeing in older people through the Oomph programme
This Live Longer Better collaboration between Sir Muir Gray, Optimal Ageing Associates and Active Partnerships provides a unique combination of skills and resources, bringing together the cultures of coaching and health. We look forward to sharing some excellent presentations and speakers around the Live Longer Better work.