Charity Finance Group (CFG) is offering organisations that join in March 2021 an additional month of membership at no extra cost – so for the price of an annual membership, you would become a member until 31 March 2022. Charity Finance Group (CFG) helps non-profit leaders, finance managers and trustees to understand what’s happening in the world of charity finance. Membership aims to help you grow skills and expertise, be connected to peers so you can share learning, and access resources and support.
As a member:
- You’ll receive help and support through the CFG membership community;
- Have your say on vital policy issues and campaigning work as CFG fights for a better operating environment for the sector;
- Have access to free members’ meetings and special interest groups which take a deep dive into sector and finance function issues;
- Access resources and member-only publications including popular member benefits Finance Focus monthly magazine and recently published Guide to Gift Aid;
- Get free advice through expert helplines on key topics ran by CFG corporate members;
- Save money with member discounts and build your CPD through CFG’s comprehensive events and training programme which helps you to network and stay and up-to-date on developments in the sector.
Find out more about CFG member benefits and how to join at: www.cfg.org.uk/joinus
CFG Small Charities Bursary
CFG is also offering a Small Charities Bursary and small charities which have been financially impacted by Covid-19 can alternatively consider applying for a year of free membership through the CFG Small Charity bursary scheme, available through the kind support of The Garfield Weston Foundation. The bursary scheme has limited availability so early application is recommended.
Find out full details here.