We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Covid-19: Possible Liability and Insurance TrendsA collection of Public, HR, Insurance and Charity Sector articles that explore some possible risks and liabilities that local partners may want to consider as a result of the pandemic.
- Microsoft Teams Training Recordings now availableFollowing the Microsoft Teams Training sessions throughout February, the links to the recordings of each session can be viewed below.
- Guide to Financial Scenario PlanningFollowing on from last week’s Finance Network Meeting, we have produced a short Guide to financial Scenario Planning which you can download below.
- Reminder: February Monthly Assessment availableA reminder that the link for the monthly assessment for February is now available, find out all the details here.
- Charity Finance Group membership offerCharity Finance Group (CFG) is offering organisations that join in March 2021 an additional month of membership for free.
- Upcoming webinars: Preparing for recoveryWith the roadmap for emerging from lockdown now announced, here are a series of upcoming events to help you to prepare for recovery.