News for Age UK’s partners
We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Fundraising Bulletin #6 – Updates on Community, Corporate, Public Sector and Trusts FundingThe latest fundraising bulletin on community, corporate, public sector and trusts funding is now available.
- Book your place at the Virtual Finance Network MeetingAge UK’s Financial Resilience Team are hosting a Virtual Finance Network meeting on 27th January. Find out how to book your place.
- Survey: Impact of lockdown on access to health and care servicesThe Health Influencing Team have released a live survey on the impact of lockdown on people’s access to health and care services.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Q&A WebinarAge UK’s Health Influencing Team is hosting a webinar for the Age UK Network to hear and ask questions about the Covid-19 vaccination programme.
- Information on the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out including scams to watch out forAnswers to some key questions on the Covid-19 vaccine as well as useful information on scams.
- Uber Rides: Donation UpdateThank you to those local partners who have already expressed interest in the recently announced … Continue reading “Uber Rides: Donation Update”