We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Finance Update: How trustees can tackle fraud & cyber crimeSome resources for trustees to use to help with identifying and tackling fraud and cyber crime – including an upcoming webinar.
- Sources of support for local partners – refreshed for Spring/Summer 2021As we slowly emerge from lockdown, the Quality and Transformation team have updated their guide to the help and support available to local partners.
- Creative Later Life Training – free online training for local Age UK colleagues in MayAge UK Oxfordshire are offering 4 free training sessions for Age UK staff and volunteers who are looking to find out more about how creativity can support wellbeing.
- Finance Update: VAT GuidanceOur VAT Helpline provider Crowe has published some guidance on VAT which may be useful.
- Carers Week SurveyCarers UK have launched a survey into carers’ experiences during the pandemic. Find out more, including some suggested copy for sharing on social media.
- Webinar Recording: The Future of the Health and Care SystemView the recording of a recent webinar from Age UK’s Health Influencing team which looks at the White Paper on Health and Social Care.