We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Age UK’s Charity Director awarded a CBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours 2021Age UK’s Charity Director Caroline Abrahams, has been awarded a CBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list. View a statement from Steph Harland below.
- Quarterly Partner Information Return opens July 1stA quick reminder that a new Quarterly Partner Information Return is replacing both the annual PIR and the monthly assessments that have taken place during the last year.
- Loneliness Awareness Week 14-18 June | Lunchtime Webinar & Upcoming Services SurveyAn update on Loneliness Awareness Week, including details of a lunchtime webinar and an upcoming survey on the most effective services for tackling loneliness.
- Age UK Network News Roundup – 11/06/21Take a look at the latest weekly roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.
- Age UK Oadby & Wigston has closedWe are sorry to report that Age UK Oadby & Wigston has ceased operating. Find out all the details below.
- Template Press Release to raise awareness of Pension Credit available for PartnersA template press release on Pension Credit is now available for Partners to adapt for your local media contacts. This press release is embargoed until 16th June 2021.