News for Age UK’s partners
We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- “No one should have no one” Campaign media appearance todayWe have been informed that the “No one should have no one” campaign is set to feature in the media today, Tuesday 24th November.
- Updated resources to help you ensure GDPR complianceWe’ve received a number of enquiries regarding GDPR compliance and how to ensure this when working in quite different ways due to the pandemic.
- November Monthly Assessment now AvailableThe link for the monthly assessment for November is now available, find out all the details here.
- Civil Society article on new Government rules for volunteering during lockdownCivil Society has summarised the government’s guidance on “safe and effective volunteering” during the second national lockdown.
- Age UK Manchester seeking a furniture vanAre you looking to sell a furniture van?! If so, Age UK Manchester would like to speak with you!
- King’s College London Research CalloutIf you are able to share this research callout from KCL with your networks there is some proposed wording below along with some flyers.