News for Age UK’s partners
We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Introducing the Network Infrastructure HubThe Network Infrastructure Hub is the place to go for the latest info on our back office infrastructure initiatives. Find out all about it below.
- Impact of Covid-19 surveyIf you have time, we would be very grateful if you could share our “Impact of Covid-19” survey on your social media pages.
- Zurich Webinars – Assessing and Managing RiskZurich has made two webinars on risk management available for you to view – you can find the recordings and accompanying powerpoints below.
- Monthly assessment deadline extended to Wednesday 12th AugustThe deadline for the monthly assessment for July has been extended to Wednesday 12th August at 6pm. Thank you to everyone who has submitted their assessments so far.
- Introducing the new Brand Partner PortalLaunching this autumn, the Brand Partner Portal is a new online tool being developed to give local Age UKs more control over the data you share with Age UK and your beneficiaries so that you can ensure it is current. Find out all about the Portal below.
- Webinar: Financial Management Information – Budgeting and ForecastingMoor Kingston Smith are hosting a webinar to help with setting and monitoring achievable budgets to help guide your organisation through these challenging times.