We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience that’s better for mobile use too.
The posts from this blog are compiled into our daily/weekly email newsletter Signpost which partners can sign up for below.
Take a look at the most recent updates, or view by category
- Age UK Network News Roundup – 21/01/22Take a look at the latest weekly roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.
- Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games seeks local heroes to be BatonbearersThe organisers of the Commonwealth Games are seeking local heroes to be Batonbearers in the lead up to the Opening Ceremony.
- Age UK Campaigns Calendar – First Quarter 2022Age UK’s External Affairs Team has compiled a campaigns calendar with details on influencing work Age UK will be focusing on in the first quarter of 2022 – including how local partners can get involved.
- Creative Later Life Newsletter – January 2022The latest edition of the Creative Later Life Newsletter is now available for partners to read.
- Safeguarding Knowledge Share – Upcoming Live EventsAge UK’s Safeguarding team are running 4 lunchtime drop-in sessions covering a variety of different topics associated with safeguarding.
- Age UK Network News Roundup – 14/01/22Take a look at the latest weekly roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.