We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. The posts from this blog are compiled into a Daily Email Update which partners can sign up for here. Please get in touch if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts from our Daily Email update, or view by category
- Updated guidance for Vodafone Digital Champion funding opportunityThe Programme Guidance for the Vodafone Digital Champion funding has been updated, find full details here.
- Age UK Network News Roundup – 17/09/21Take a look at the latest weekly roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.
- Two weeks left to apply for Digital Inclusion Funding OpportunitiesWe have three exciting digital inclusion funding opportunities still open for applications, with two Tablet Loan Schemes and a Digital Champions programme now live. Find all the details here.
- Information & Advice Quality Programme – common areas identified for improvementAge UK’s Quality & Transformation Team have identified some common areas for improvement across the advice sector. Find the most recent trends below.
- September Finance Network Meeting – Places still availableThere are places still available at the next September Finance Network Meeting September 22nd from 11:00-12:30.
- Older People’s Health and Care Survey – September 2021Age UK’s Health Influencing Team are conducting the “Older People’s Health and Care Survey” and would be grateful if you could share the survey across your networks.