News for Age UK’s partners
We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Call for evidence: Addressing health inequalities in coastal and rural areasThe Health Influencing Team are keen to raise awareness of the health inequalities faced by older men, older LGBT+ people and older people from BAME communities.
- The Virtual Influencing Conference is next weekIt’s not too late to sign up to this year’s Influencing Conference! You can view the agenda and sign up here.
- Donated masks available for Brand PartnersAge UK has received a donation of masks that can be distributed to Partners for your staff and volunteers.
- Help shape the HR Systems project!Age UK’s Network Infrastructure Programme want to hear how they can best support Partners’ HR systems and functions.
- Disability Awareness Day virtual eventDisability Awareness Day (DAD) is recognised as the largest annual event of its kind in … Continue reading “Disability Awareness Day virtual event”
- Online learning opportunitiesCASS business school will be offering a range of online learning opportunities over the next … Continue reading “Online learning opportunities”