We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Think Digital webpage and Phase 1 executive summary now liveThe Think Digital Programme now has a dedicated webpage on the Age UK website with infographics, testimonials, and executive summary and more!
- Age of Creativity Festival – Social Media PackAge UK Oxfordshire have produced an overview of this year’s Age of Creativity Festival along with some social media assets for you to use if you wish.
- DEC appeal extended to respond to India’s devastating coronavirus surgeAn update from Age International and the DEC on the extension of their Coronavirus Appeal.
- Age UK Network News RoundupA roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.
- The Big Lunch 2021The Big Lunch have put together a pack for any organisations that would like to get involved.
- Free Webinar: Creating and Producing Virtual EventsZurich are running a Webinar on Creating and Producing Virtual Events. Find out all the details including how to register below.