News for Age UK’s partners
We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. Email us if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts on the Coronavirus Hub, or view by category
- Local Age UK Staff and the Flu vaccine – who should get the vaccine?There are real concerns that a second wave of Covid-19 could coincide with flu season this year. Here’s why it’s especially important for eligible members of the public and local Age UK staff to get a flu vaccine this Autumn.
- New restrictions announced to stop the spread of Covid-19 in England – relevant information for local Age UKsFollowing announcements from the Chief Medical Officer and Prime Minister, here is a list of the latest restrictions to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
- Our new ‘Donate Your Words’ campaign with Cadbury launches today!Today marks the start of our new ‘Donate Your Words’ campaign with Cadbury! Here’s how you can get involved.
- Updates on Public Sector, Trusts and Corporate FundingWe wanted to share some further updates on national public sector grants that may be … Continue reading “Updates on Public Sector, Trusts and Corporate Funding”
- Sheffield Hallam University’s research on Walking FootballSheffield Hallam University are looking at reasons why older people start and continue playing Walking … Continue reading “Sheffield Hallam University’s research on Walking Football”
- Potential partnership with Mind, the mental health charityWorld Mental Health day is on Thursday 1st October and we have been discussing a … Continue reading “Potential partnership with Mind, the mental health charity”