We’re trying out a simpler way to communicate with local partners. We know many of you find it frustrating to have to log into the Loop to view news stories, so we’ve set up this blog to offer you a smoother experience and a better mobile experience. The posts from this blog are compiled into a Daily Email Update which partners can sign up for here. Please get in touch if you have any feedback or questions.
Take a look at the most recent posts from our Daily Email update, or view by category
- Age UK Network News Roundup – 23/07/21Take a look at the latest weekly roundup of news from across the Age UK Network.
- We Are Undefeatable is live!Launched on Monday 12 July 2021, We Are Undefeatable returned to our screens with six … Continue reading “We Are Undefeatable is live!”
- Navigating Covid in Summer 2021 – guidance to help in your role as an employerStephens Scown, who provide the Age UK HR Express service, has just published its latest … Continue reading “Navigating Covid in Summer 2021 – guidance to help in your role as an employer”
- Reminder: Brand Partner Portal Webinar 27 July – Book your place now!Book your place for the second Brand Partner Portal webinar “An in-depth look into the … Continue reading “Reminder: Brand Partner Portal Webinar 27 July – Book your place now!”
- Save free prescriptions for 60-65 year olds – new campaignThe Government have announced they are consulting on plans to move the qualifying age for … Continue reading “Save free prescriptions for 60-65 year olds – new campaign”
- Loneliness Services Survey Closes 23rd JulyLast week Services and Partnership Affairs and External Affairs colleagues asked the Network to complete a short loneliness survey. There has been a good response but we … Continue reading “Loneliness Services Survey Closes 23rd July”